Free Checklist: 10 Steps to informative and memorable presentations.
To get the checklist, contact me and ask for a copy!
Brenda Benham firmly believes that all detail-oriented people can be memorable presenters; however, not all of them currently are. Many detail-oriented people make a number of classic mistakes when they present and it’s costing them. To get results and to improve your presentations, call Brenda at 778-919-4033 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Five steps to make an informative presentation memorable and engaging
- How bad stories can ruin your presentation (and what to do instead)In Presenting
- How reflecting back on presentations you’ve done can improve your upcoming presentations
- Are poor presentations affecting your law firm’s reputation or bottom line?In Research
- Five ways to start your presentations and the one I recommend for my clientsIn Presenting