Presentation skills coaching for individuals
Organize your thoughts, control your nervousness, and present with confidence
Good presentation skills can enhance your professional credibility and position you for career advancement
Turning down speaking opportunities because you’re not sure what to do or you feel nervous about speaking? Worried that you’re overwhelming your audience with too much information?
- Represent their company well if asked to present to peer groups or at industry events
- Be seen as a potential leader, to get promotion opportunities, and good/interesting projects – to become more valuable to the company
- Appear competent, as someone who is “good at this”
- Get help controlling nerves and feeling more confident about presenting
- Learn how to structure their content and create an interesting and informative presentation
Brenda is an expert communicator and speaking coach
Brenda is an expert communicator and speaking coach. Her positive energy and depth of experience is hugely valuable in helping speakers reach their full potential. I would highly recommend Brenda’s expertise to help anyone deliver a more engaging and memorable presentation.
Every professional can become an effective and memorable speaker with the right system and training
Brenda can help you:
- Organize your content so that it makes sense to your audience whether expert or non-expert
- Create interesting and engaging PowerPoint slides that don’t distract from your presentation
- Include the right amount of detail (and determine the best way to present it)
- Connect with your audience and command attention
- Use relevant storytelling to hold interest and make important information easier to remember
- Incorporate brain-science techniques to improve learning and recall
- Overcome nerves and present with confidence
When I used Brenda’s advice, my message came across with more clarity and authority and because of that, I convinced several audience members to sign on as new clients!
I honestly thought my PowerPoints were pretty professional, but quickly learned how many “rules” I had been breaking all these years!
Now every time I design a new PowerPoint for a presentation, I hear Brenda in my head and all her excellent advice! I’ve gotten amazing complements on my slides recently, thanks to the training and advice I implemented from Brenda.
Brenda taught me about focusing on the simplicity in my slides. After I simplified the messages in my presentation slides, I saw more people focusing on me as I spoke, and not on reading the slides. This helped my message come across with more clarity and authority and because of that, I convinced several audience members to sign on as new clients!